Aim: To create and implement the system for monitoring the integrated science, studies and business centers (Valleys) and Joint research programmes (JRP).
Duration: 48 m. (2011-03-29 – 2015-03-29).
Target group: Valleys programme participants, JRP participants, MOSTA, Ministry of education and science, Ministry of economy, other expert institutions.
- To create the system for monitoring Valley projects and JRP implementation;
- To foster institutional and managerial competences for R&D sector development.
- Development of the monitoring guide for the implementation of the Valleys projects and JRPs;
- Development of Valleys’ and JRPs’ management and coordination model;
- Development of infrastructure management model;
- Development of the model for management of R&D infrastructure development activities and attracting investments;
- Monitoring of the implementation of goals of the Valleys’ and JRPs’ and R&D infrastructure projects;
- Development of knowledge transfer programme;
- Training activities;
- Development of marketing and branding strategy;
- Development of public relations strategy for Valleys projects;
The project will establish the Valleys and JRP implementation guide, will monitor Valley projects, will establish Valleys and JRP management and coordination model with main actors, other participants and connections. The project will also provide investments attraction model, public relations model, branding and marketing strategy model for each and every Valley project. One of the main focuses will be set on establishing Open access centers (OAC), tailoring knowledge transfer programmes by the needs of the Valley projects participans and providing the training activities for all levels of involved institutions.
1. Development of the monitoring guide for the implementation of the Valleys projects and JRPs
2. Development of Valleys' and JRPs' management and coordination model
3. Development of infrastructure management model
4. Development of the model for management of R&D infrastructure development activities and attracting investments
5. Monitoring of the implementation of goals of the Valleys' and JRPs' and R&D infrastructure Project